One of the biggest issues that people have drinking beer at home is that it never seems to taste like the refreshing drafts you can get at the bar. This is where Fizzics Waytap Draft comes into play. The new Fizzics Waytap draft system is a more portable device used to transform the flavor of canned and bottled beer. In fact the new device has drawn the attention of none other than Shark Tank. This Friday, entrepreneurs Philip Petracca and David McDonald bring their quest to improve the taste of beer from cans and bottles to national television. Fizzics, their home draft beer system, will be featured on the season premiere of ABC’s entrepreneurial reality series on Sept. 23. We’re wishing them the best of luck because their system looks pretty legit from where we’re sitting.
According to the Fizzics website:
Our pursuit for great tasting beer ironically began over a draft beer at our favorite brewpub. While enjoying a fresh pour right from the brewers tap, I asked Dave a simple question, that unknowingly would start us off on an incredible journey, ‘why does beer taste so good fresh from the brewers tap, but doesn’t taste nearly as good from a can, bottle or growler?’ And so it began. Our first year of exploration was a relentless pursuit of understanding, research and development, with more failures than one can count. But, our passion and determination grew stronger, and eventually, we perfected the Fizzics® Micro-Foam™ Technology.
The Fizzics® Technology Platform dramatically improves the flavor, taste and mouth-feel of any carbonated beer, to a level that surpassed our greatest expectations – A Fizzics® Beer is truly a new experience and we are thrilled to share this innovation with beer lovers across the world.
Want some details on their system?
- Engineered using patent-pending fluid & gas technology to enhance the flavor and taste of beer.
- Fizzics® enhances the flavor and taste of all beer styles, including IPAs, Pilsners, Brown Ales, Stouts, Porters, Lagers, etc.
- Compatible with all size cans, bottles, and accommodates up to a 64oz growler.
- Powered by 4 standard AA batteries. Lightweight and durable making it ideal for outdoor activities, camping, tailgating, etc.
- Fizzics® does not require CO2 or Nitro cartridges, proprietary replacement parts, or ongoing refills to operate.
How do you use it?
So how do you use their system? It’s actually quite easy. All you have to do is place your can of beer into the canister and place the hose into the beer. You then close and seal the canister. Tap the handle forward while holding the glass on an angle and begin the pour. When you are ready for the head, push the handle back up top.
It’s also super easy to clean