When it comes to yachting, you want the best for your family and guests. Every detail makes all the difference in your yachting experience, so if design and performance are important to you, Numarine will deliver both in the newest addition to the Numarine motoryacht line, the Numarine105 HT. Numarine is known for its unparalleled innovative design features on its luxury motoryachts, and the man behind these supreme, beautifully crafted yachts is ÖmerMalaz, the founder and CEO of Numarine motoryachts.
Numarine105 HT (Hardtop)
The newest model of motoryachts for 2016, is the Numarine105 HT (Hardtop). The Numarine105 HT’s sleek, luxurious design is in a class all its own. Every aspect of this motoryacht is custom in its design and functionality from the uniquely designed flybridge to the interior of the yacht where you will only see the finest, luxurious designs and extravagant details. You and your guests will easily be impressed with the first class experience and performance of this breathtaking yacht.
How the Numarine105 HT is made
Stronger, faster, better, is the motto behind each and every motoryacht Ömer Malaz designs and manufactures. Numarine’s extensive facility spans 35,000 square feet and is designed to allow for every aspect of his motoryachts to be manufactured in the same facility to allow for a more consistent and uninterrupted production of each yacht. The large manufacturing facility allows for the production of 50, 55ft.-130 ft. motoryachts each year which means every motoryacht gets the attention and detail it deserves to earn the name Numarine motoryacht.
The Numarine105 HT is manufactured under the same manufacturing and design regimen as every other Numarine motor yacht. Numarine only uses state-of-the-art technology and computerization to design and manufacture each yacht. The molds for the hull, body and deck pieces are manufactured using one of the largest 5 Axis CNC machines, directly from Europe.
Once the main body of the yacht is complete, attention to the added components of the yacht can begin. No detail is overlooked when it comes to designing and manufacturing the glass, cabinetry, upholstery and metal works of the Numarine105 HT. Every buyer of a Numarine plays a role in the design of their motoryacht because every buyer has vision, and their vision can come alive when they customize their yacht down to the last luxurious detail.
The layout of the Numarine150 HT is one that combines space and functionality with grace and luxury. You’ll love the flow of the layout on all three levels of this motoryacht, from flybridge to the lower deck. All of the interior of this luxury motoryacht is bathed in natural light which gives you a warmer, more open feel no matter where you are.
The basic layout design of the Numarine105 HT includes:
The flybridge is the top level of this luxurious motoryacht. You will experience breathtaking views from this level while enjoying the comfort of ample space and luxuries that make it as comfortable as it is beautiful. The flybridge is a great place to visit with your guests and experience the views with a cocktail and music.
What you’ll find on the flydeck of the Numarine105 HT includes:
- The Helmsman seat
- Navigation lights
- Remote controlled search lights
- Seating area
- Twin upholstered sunbathing areas
- Storage under the seating and sunbathing areas
- Wet bar and sink with hot and cold water, an exectric BBQ, icemaker and fridge
- Teak top bar unit
- Open array 4KW radar antenna Satellite TV system
- Pair of BOSE marine speakers
- Hatch to aft cockpit
The Pilot’s House is located on the main deck where he can comfortably control all the aspects of the yacht’s navigation from his adjustable helmsman’s captain’s chair. You will also find lots of lounging and visiting space with your guests on this deck with the multiple seating areas. The saloon and dining area are also located on this deck, along with the crew and galley area. These are the perfect areas for lounging and enjoying an extraordinary dining experience, whipped-up just for you and your guests.
When it comes to your sleeping quarters, space and comfort is what it’s all about. You’ll find both on the lower deck where you will find plenty of room to accommodate everyone. The sleeping quarters include the comforts of home for every room. You, your guests and your crew will find the following amenities in the their cabins:
- Master Stateroom – Includes a king sized bed with storage underneath, refrigerator and full-sized bath with double washbasins and WC with separate bidet
- Starboard VIP Cabin – Includes a king sized bed, storage unit, loaded with amenities for comfort, a full bath with wash basin, WC and full, stand-up shower
- Port VIP Cabin – Includes king sized bed, access to en suite shower room, WC and wash basin and amenities for comfort, such as storage, lighting, carpeting and plenty of lighting
- Forward Guest Cabin – Includes twin beds with bedside unit and storage, carpeting, lighting, stand-up shower stall, WC and wash basin
- Captain’s Cabin – Includes a double bed with side table, storage, full bathroom and lots of amenities
- Crew Cabins – Includes two twin bunk berths, curtains to portholes, reading lights, storage lockers, wash basin, mirror, WC and stand up shower stall.
The principle specs of this motor yacht are impressive
- Overall Length – 32.94m
- Length of hull – 30.02m
- Beam (maximum) – 7.10m
- Draft – 1.10m
- Draft incl. props – 1.5m
- Water tank capacity – 2400 liters
- Fuel tank capacity – 12700 liters
- Displacement approx (Twin CAT C32 Acert 1825 HP) – Lightship/74 t* – Full load/98 t*
- Engines – Twing CAT C32 1825 HP 2300 rpm
- Gearbox – ZF Supershift
- Max Speed – up to 31 knots
- Cruising Speed – up to 26 knots
- Cruising Range – up to 500 nautical miles
- Generators – 22,5Kw and 40kW
Don’t compromise on luxury to get functionality, speed and comfort when you can get it all in this high quality, top of the line motoryacht that earns the name Numarine. Once you’ve seen the Numarine105 HT, you’ll see that not all luxury motoryachts are the same.