The Maserati Levante is the newest edition invented in the Maserati models of luxury vehicles. This attractive midsize crossover vehicle was borrowed from the Kubang concept and began receiving praise when showcased at an Auto show event in Frankfurt in 2011. Production of the first model started in 2014 before being released to the public around 2016. The first SUV of this model was released in 2016 was elegant and sporty and received praise from most auto critics for its power, sound system, agility, and handling. When consumers' requests grew, the Italian company released a new version with improved features to satisfy their customers. This article will look in-depth into the new 2022 Maserati Levante model.
Upon releasing their new 2022 Maserati Levante model, Maserati boasted that they have stayed true to this chain of models and company reputation. According to Maserati Louisville, the company spokesperson indicated that this model has combined both performance and superlative grand-touring competencies to satisfy their customers. The 2022 Maserati Levante comes in new trim and badging. The new trim has different levels to represent equipment levels. The first trim is the Levante GT which is fitted with a 345 horsepower engine. Second in the lineup is the Levante Modena, with a more powerful 424 horsepower engine. At the top of the trim is the fabulous ultra-high make the Levante Trofeo that operates with a 550 horsepower and twin-turbo V8.
2022 Maserati Levante Configuration
Each has its own configuration for the three trims released in the market. The Modena S 3.8L has an automatic transmission, and the drivetrain is All Wheel Drive. It operates with a Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded V8 engine and MPG of 13 on city roads and 20 on highways. The GT 3.0L has an automatic transmission and All-Wheel drive, which you will enjoy 16 city drives and 22 highway MPG. The engine is Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded V-6. The Trofeo is 3.8L with an All-Wheel Drivetrain. It will give you 13 city drives and 20 highway MPG. It is powered by a V-8 engine Twin Turbo.
Handling and Braking
Despite all the three trims with All-Wheel drive containing hefty curb weight, they don't lean so much around corners. Generally, they look and feel athletic, and they offer drivers perfect ride quality.
The Standard Safety Package
Maserati values its customers and has focused on fitting all the three models of the 2022 Maserati Levante with attractive safety features. These features include:
- Anti-lock brakes: This feature enables brakes to sense if the car tires are rotating when the driver applies extreme braking, they will begin to moderate the brake pressure and allow the car tire to rotate
- Front-Impact airbags: These are available for the car driver and passenger to protect them during an unprecedented frontal crash.
- Side impact airbags: These airbags are available for the front seats and are fitted to offer protection to the torso when the vehicle has hit or been hit on the sides.
- Stability control: This unique feature can sense automatically when the driver has applied and exceeded the car handling limit. Therefore, it will begin to lower the engine power or, in some situations, engage select brakes to help the driver remain in control.
- Overhead airbags: These airbags are instrumental in protecting the vehicle's occupant head when the vehicle is involved in a rollover or side collision.
- Pretensioners: Seat Belts are fitted with pretensioners, and they will tighten the vehicle seatbelts to keep the occupant in a tight position in the event of an unexpected collision.
- Anti-whiplash: Anti-whiplash is included in the vehicle to help restrain during a rear collision force. It will cradle the occupant's head to prevent the probability of a whiplash injury.
- Security System: the security system helps the driver to anticipate or detect unwelcome vehicle intrusion
The 2022 Maserati Levante Interior features
Standard features for this 2022 Levante version include remote start, a cooled glovebox, an infotainment system that contains Apple CarPlay, an eight-speaker stereo, Bluetooth, and four USB ports. According to Car US News, the option to add are quad-zone automatic climate control system,17-speaker Bowers and Wilkins surround-sound stereo, and 14-speaker Harman Kardon stereo. The infotainment system design for this vehicle features intuitive control, quick response times, and sharp graphics to keep you entertained thoroughly during a long road trip. The only notable downside of the infotainment feature is that this vehicle was fitted with a slight touch screen, which doesn't compare to those found in other luxury vehicles.
It comes fitted with five seats. The front seats are very comfortable, and the Rear-seats has ample space to keep the adults passengers comfortable. The front seats are fitted with standard heating devices and attractive leather upholstery. Options to pick include power-adjustable pedals, ventilated front seats, front sport seats, front-seat memory settings, power soft-closing doors, heated rear seats, several bespoke leather upholsteries, and power rear-window sunshades, combined silk and leather upholstery, and a heated wood steering wheel. For parents with young kids who want child safety seats, this model is fitted with two sets of LATCH connectors, one on the rear outboard seats and the other is found on the rope to connect to the rear middle seat.
The 2022 Maserati Levante contains a cargo space of 20.5 cubic feet behind the Rear seat. The second row in the rear space can fold and create a space of 57.4 cubic feet.
The cost of the 2022 Maserati Levante
For the three models released in 2022, prices begin for the Base GT model at $79,400. The higher-performing Modena version goes for $90,400, and the option operation with V8-engine, Modena S, goes for $115,400.For those who love the high-end version, you will enjoy the high performance of the Trofeo make when you cough $153,100. According to Aristocrat Motors, these vehicles look good with any color, you can select from nine different colors: Maserati Levante Nero, Bianco Alpi, Bianco, Blue Emozione, Blue Passione, Grigio, Grigio Maratea, Nero Ribelle, and Rame.
The 2022 Maserati Levante is a worthy SUV to buy. Its strength is the performance level it will offer you. It has a good mix of power and handling capabilities you would wish for a vehicle. Additionally, the infotainment is easy to use, and the seats are comfortable.
Written by Benjamin Smith
Read more posts by Benjamin Smith