Before we get into the benefit of having a Raymour and Flanigan Credit Card, here’s some basic info about the company in case you’re not very familiar with it. It’s a furniture supplier that is quite well-known and widely popular. It was started in 1947 by two brothers. Their slogan has always been “furniture for every room” and they actually offer fine furniture for bedrooms, dining room, living rooms, and offices. The Raymour and Flanigan Furniture company currently operates locations in Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island. They deliver, however, anywhere in the country.
Issued by Wells Fargo National Bank
For the purpose of financing furniture purchases at their stores, Raymour and Flanigan decided to issue their own retail credit card, as well as offering some other financing options. The cards are issued by Wells Fargo National Bank and four different finance options are available for consumers to choose from. They depend on purchase amounts and also include a preferred account option. So, here are the ten basic benefits of having a Raymour and Flanigan Credit Card just in case you’re interested in acquiring one yourself:
- R&F card features include no annual fee, zero percent APR on purchases (varying by the offer), four financing options designed for fitting your needs, 27.99 percent APR after the introductory period.
- The preferred account is your basic retail store cc but it requires no minimum purchase. This makes it an excellent option for consumers who are making smaller purchases of approximately $500 or less. It may not have some of the incentives of higher dollar purchases though.
- Take their longest-running intro APR option for example. This would give you more than two years for paying off your purchase. If you make a $4,000 purchase, paying it down over 26 months then your payments would be $154 or less. That seems to be an easily manageable payment, making it a pretty good deal for some consumers.
- Raymour & Flanigan is committed to assisting you with the achievement of your dream home. They know that it’s important to you to express your unique style via your home decor. Whether your current goal is to furnish an entire room or just add that special accent piece that provides visual flair, this furniture company has something to suit everybody.
- No matter what your budget and personal taste are, it’s pretty easy to find it in one of their stores or online. Whether you love classic, contemporary, or a mixture of both, you’ll probably be able to find it and at a competitive price. And, if you have your Raymour and Flanigan Credit Card at the ready, financing your choices is easy.
- Raymour & Flanigan is a furniture company that is Environmentally Friendly. They take great pride in their recycling efforts and their contributions by using sustainable energy, making them an eco-friendly company. In fact, they actually believe it’s their responsibility to care about the environment and making the planet greener. So, when you’re using your Raymour & Flanigan credit card to buy new furniture, you’re helping the environment, too.
- When you apply for a Raymour & Flanigan credit card, you’ll find that the process is secure and easy. Their custom-fit financing means that, as soon as you’re approved, you can start your online shopping experience or shop in one of their many stores if you prefer and there’s one nearby. In-store purchases do require a valid photo ID.
- There are a number of financing offers and, after credit approval, you could be eligible to choose from multiple credit offers, depending upon the amount of your order total. At the end of the online checkout process, you can see the available credit offers.
- You can get preferred financing where the standard purchase APR is applied. Any account without any prior balance will not be charged any interest when paid in full by the first due date.
- The other options include 60-Months/ no interest with equal payments on a minimum purchase of $6,000.00; 48-months/ no interest with equal payments on a minimum purchase of $4,800.00; 36-Months/ no interest with equal payments on a minimum purchase of $3,600.00; and a no interest plan when paid in full within 18-Months with no money down and no interest whatsoever if paid in full within 18-Months.
So, as you can see, these 10 Benefits of Having a Raymour and Flanigan Credit Card show the options available and, I must say, they look pretty good. All you need to do now is find that perfect piece or maybe even an entire roomful of furniture and just say “Charge it!”.