Did you know that the Grant Cardone net worth is reported to be $300 million? Besides being an actor, he’s also a motivational speaker and a writer on top of selling cars. Wow, doesn’t sound like stuff that would be worth that much money? He’s not a mega-star or a household name like Pitt or Clooney, nor a bestselling author like James Patterson with multiple bestsellers. And, we all know that selling used cars, or any cars for that matter, isn’t that lucrative. Hmmmm, so how did Grant Cardone ever get to be so wealthy?
Net Worth $300 Million
Name Grant Cardone
Born Lake Charles, Louisiana
Birth Date March 21, 1958
Source of Wealth Entrepreneur, Entertainment, Real Estate, Author
Country United States
About Grant Cardone:
- March 1958- Born in Lake Charles, Louisiana in as was his twin brother, Gary.
- 1973- Started studying all about the real estate process at just 15-years-old.
- 1981- Graduated from McNeese State Univ. with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- 1987- Moved to Chicago to start working at a training company for sales, then to Houston and California, developing a drug problem along the way. After going to rehab, Grant became a millionaire within five years.
- 1988- Purchased his first property, which was a single-family home as a rental property.
- 2004- Married Elena Lyons and they have two daughters. Their beautiful home was featured on a show that was hosted by the late Joan Rivers called “How’d You Get So Rich?”.
- 2010- Awarded the McNeese State Univ. Dist. Alumnus Award.
In the Business of Auto Sales:
- Grant was a car salesman in addition to being the chief executive officer of the Freedom Motorsports Grp. Inc.
- Grant Cardone also owns Cardone Acquisitions, Cardone Enterprises, The Cardone Group, and Cardone Training Technologies.
- Part of his business involves helping to train salespeople for auto dealerships.
In the Entertainment Biz:
- Cardone assisted with the development of a reality series that was called “Turnaround King” in 2011.
- Grant and his wife, Elena, are currently starring in self-produced web series that airs on Wednesdays at 12 PM EST entitled “The G&E Show”.
In Real Estate:
- In the field of real estate venture, Grant’s involvement includes transactions that are worth $425 million.
- In addition, Cardone allegedly owns investment properties all over the US. that are worth at least $500 million.
- Grant currently owns approximately 5,000 apartments
Grant Cardone as an Author:
- Grant Cardone has written seven books and one of them, “If You’re Not First, You’re Last”, became number one on Barnes and Nobles and Amazon lists.
- It also made The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal’s best seller lists.
- Cardone also wrote a notable book called “The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure”.
As a Motivational Speaker:
- Cardone imparts a special brand of wisdom that the major industry sales-teams just can’t wait to get their hands on. And, they pay him well for it.
- He’s also been the keynote speaker at the InsuranceNewsNet 2018 Superconference held just outside of Chicago.
- Grant Cardone believes that one important principle is to never fear backing up your ideas and plans with total confidence.
- His ongoing consulting involvement with one of his clients was instrumental in increasing their overall sales from $5 billion to $7 billion. No doubt his compensation there must have added quite a bit to Grant Cardone’s Net Worth.
- Grant also advises a number of major well-known American companies on their selling strategies, including Aflac and Ford Motor Company.
Endurance and Passion
All in all, Grant Cardone has been successful at overcoming a number of obstacles during his amazing journey to fame and fortune in real estate and several other areas. Yes, Grant Cardone has endurance and a serious passion that lead him to possess his large net worth as well as a massive client following. He’s actually living proof that nobody has to be bound by their current situation. Grant Cardone certainly never was. His grit and determination in such a wide range of fields have gotten his name mentioned in the same sentence as men like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffett, Mark Cuban, and the like.
He’s very proud of what he’s done and describes his methods as pushing people but, let’s face it, pushing obviously works! And, the companies that Grant has helped, as well as the people who have listened to his motivational speeches certainly aren’t complaining. As Cardone himself says, “Money might not bring happiness but success does!”