Emily Ratajkowski is a master of evolving and reinventing herself time and again. She’s moved almost seamlessly through her career, adding credits to her name from modeling to acting. So what precisely is Emily Ratajkowski’s net worth? The answer is directly related to the multiple projects she’s been involved in and her future plans.
Where Does Emily Ratajowski’s Net Worth Come From?
Emily’s drive to become a celebrity began early on in her life. While her first love was acting, modeling became the vehicle through which the rising star would catapult to fame. As a result, she can attribute much of her net worth to her modeling ventures and projects related to her modeling career.
Here are some highlights from her early modeling days:
- In 2005, Emily was 14 and signed to model through the Ford Modeling Agency.
- Early projects included modeling for Nordstrom and Kohl’s.
- The model has graced the cover of many Vogue magazines, including the German, Spanish and Italian versions.
- Emily has also appeared on the coveted covers of Glamour Magazine, Madame Figaro, Harper’s Bazaar, V Magazine, and GQ.
- InStyle’s Australian, British and American have all featured Emily on their covers.
- Emily solidified her status as a super-model when she became sought after by some of fashion’s top photographers, including David Sims, Mario Testino, Mert & Marcus, and Mario Sorrenti.
- Ratajkowski has been featured in advertising campaigns for luxury brands like Versace, Marc Jacobs, Kerastase, and more.
Transitioning From Model To Designer
When you see the Inamorata brand, you’re checking out Emily’s fashion line. All her lounge and swimwear pieces are designed to help women enjoy and accept their own bodies. With her name recognition and promotion of positive body image, Ratajkowski can credit her fashion line as a vital contributor to her overall net worth.
Music Video Appearances
Many facets of the entertainment industry can overlap, and music videos are concrete proof of that. For example, gorgeous models can mean big money when featured in videos. Emily has used that to her advantage. Here are some of the most famous videos she’s appeared in:
- Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke: The music video starring Ratajkowski seemed inescapable when it was made back in 2013. While the controversy surrounding its erotic themes then, as well as severe violation accusations now, still swirl around, it doesn’t mean that it wasn’t a lucrative move on Emily’s part when she signed on.
- Tequila Kisses by Tyga: In 2017, Ratajkowski appeared in Tyga’s Tequila Kisses video. The theme of the video stays steamy while attempting to make it fashionable as well. Again, another hot video by a hot rap artist translates to a pretty nice payday.
- Love Somebody by Maroon 5: Steamy continues to be the theme for any video featuring Emily, but when you add a talented and sexy artist like Maroon 5’s Adam Levine, you’ve got a hit. Again, Katajkowski has some input about the lead singer’s latest scandal, but that doesn’t mean they couldn’t bring chemistry and success to the Love Somebody video.
Acting Breakthroughs and Credits
Some may argue that appearing in music videos is acting, yet the caliber of Emily’s acting roles sets her apart from those indulgent, steamy shorts. If you ask the versatile entertainer about her early aspirations, she’ll likely tell you that she’s always wanted to be an actress. She’s now can claim some pretty substantial and lucrative roles to her resume, including:
- iCarly (2009-2010)
- Gone Girl (2014)
- Entourage (2015)
- The Spoils Before Dying (2015)
- We are Your Friends (2015)
- Love Advent (2014-2017)
- Cruise (2018)
- I Feel Pretty (2018)
- In Darkness (2018)
- Welcome Home (2018)
- Lying and Stealing (2019)
- Bright Futures (TBD)
According to TheNumbers.com, the actress’s movies have earned some decent money. Gone Girl alone raked in $167,767,189 domestically and $199,393,592 internationally. That comes to a total of more than $367 million.
Even Emily’s more minor roles and lesser-known parts have given her a platform where she is proving to be a movie star money-maker. Her overall worldwide movie box office earnings total $516,211,659.
My Body Book Release
After Ratajkowski made a name for herself in a few other ways, she most recently tackled becoming an author in her next project. Of course, it’s tough to make it as an author these days, but her book of essays takes readers on a journey of her own feminine and professional evolution. Released in November of 2021, it made waves in the non-fiction literary scene.
Emily writes about objectification, violation, acceptance, beauty standards, and more. These messages are intended to give a voice and perspective to all women to help them reflect on their own femininity and the way women continue to be treated, especially in the entertainment industry.
Not everyone has given the book stellar reviews, but most readers have. If you check out the book on Amazon, reviews from The New York Times Reviews, The Washington Post, Time Magazine, The Guardian, and more have applauded Ratakjowski’s thoughtful and powerful messages.
The recognition and reviews of this book are clearly other veins of great income for the new author. As the popularity of her book grows, readers may hope that she’ll pen another in the near future.
More Money Makers
Being a model, actress, and author might be enough for some women, but not Emily Ratajkowsi. She’s always ahead of the game and has proven so just through her use of Instagram. The star has almost 37 million followers.
Fans of both the star and of podcasts now have a way to spend quality time together. Her podcast, High Low with EmRata, is now available on most podcast platforms. Her show is where she plans to discuss pop culture, politics, feminism, relationships, and more.
The podcast posts a new episode on Tuesdays and will often feature special guests, from celebrities to people she holds in high esteem. Emily’s goal is to entertain while bringing thought-provoking questions to every episode. With this additional stream of exposure and entertainment, it’s guaranteed to make a difference in her bank account!
Real Estate Investment
The way Emily has navigated her career speaks to her business savvy, and that translates to her home as well. In 2018, she purchased a 1,650-square-foot home in Echo Park, LA. The large, feature-filled home also boasts a guest cottage on the 1.5-acre property.
According to The Observer, she paid cash for this real estate. So it’s safe to assume that Ratajkowski’s financial health must be in great shape to drop a couple of million dollars on this fabulous property!
Marriage and Divorce
While Emily was married to Sebastian Bear-McClard from 2018 to 2022, they seem to have been able to keep their divorce proceedings and agreements quiet. They share a child, but any child or spousal support hasn’t been disclosed to the public. As a result, there isn’t a way to know if these potential bills will or won’t affect Emily Ratajkowski’s net worth.
What is Emily Ratajkowsi’s Net Worth?
With all of these sources mentioned above of income, you must be dying to know her net worth. Pulling the figures from Celebrity Net Worth, Emily Ratajkowski has about 8 million dollars in net worth.
While some celebrities make more money than Ratajkowski, it’s still pretty impressive that she’s worth that much. From model and fashion designer to actor and author, she proves that she can do anything she puts her mind to and thrives the entire time.
You can also read:
Written by Allen Lee
Read more posts by Allen Lee